S11 E13 Put This On The ‘Fridge: Profitable Show Notes Framework & Action Plan
- Imagine not even having to think about “what goes where” for your podcast!
- Become a person worth listening to so you deliver a profitable podcast that changes lives. KEEP COMING BACK HERE TO THIS EPISODE 13 (Season 11). This is your podcast bible.
- Every word you write and every word you record can and will be repurposed into a myriad of different types of content.
- Writing the show notes with the INTENTION to leverage / repurpose
- [TAKE ACTION] Keep following the Profitable Show Notes Framework. And make sure to revisit Episode 13 when you create your next episode
Listen to Live: IBGR.Network
Subscribe to the podcast at influencersformula.com
If you want direct, live support from us for your business podcast, then contact us today at ibgr.info.
Ben Gioia ("joya")
Book Coach, Strategist, and Publishing Advisor
Ben Gioia ("joya") is a three-time, best-selling author, podcast, and international radio show host. He’s trained millionaires at Stanford and helped a Fortune 100 company elevate culture by creating an empathy video game for 20,000 employees. Ben makes it easy — for coaches, consultants, speakers, and small business owners — to get their book done in as little as 5 weeks!
From there, it’s making an impact as a unique expert, enjoying 5-figure speaking fees, and getting clients & partners BEFORE they’re published! With 38 years of writing adventures, Ben helped launch the world’s largest magazine (AARP) and his teachings are used by more than 50,000 people worldwide.
Global Radio Authority & Podcast Expert, IBGR Co-Founder
Donna Kunde is a podcast host & radio personality who has produced almost 14,000 podcasts, while elevating businesses, with more than 300,000 downloads (to date). So with her own international business radio station (and network), Donna is amplifying more than 70 experts (in 14 countries), reaching listeners in more than 180 countries, and delivering worldwide transformation, every single day. Donna is all about taking proven wisdom and applying it, 13 minutes at a time. Then turning that into a podcast AND book, in just 20 weeks. (It’s called the Influencers Formula.) If you’d like to learn more about the Influencers Formula for your business, contact Donna today.