S11 E16 Aligning The Language & Voice of Your Tribe (Consistency Across All Media)
- Success isn't always about greatness. It's about consistency. Consistent hard work leads to success. Greatness will come. — Dwayne Johnson
- Become a person worth listening to AND someone worth following by making your voice “seen”, heard, and aligned among print, video, audio, your website, and social media.
- Verbalize your promises consistently in all formats (i.e. same language, same actions, same intention, same integrity).
- Review and update your Profitable Show Notes Framework, two messages, and breadcrumbs.
- [TAKE ACTION] Put it all together! Now that you’ve done the review, create a document of the language and voice of your tribe… and bookmark it… and use it!
Listen to Live: IBGR.Network
Subscribe to the podcast at influencersformula.com
Ben Gioia ("joya")
Book Coach, Strategist & Publishing Advisor
Ben Gioia ("joya") is a three-time, best-selling author, podcast, and international radio show host. He’s trained millionaires at Stanford and helped a Fortune 100 company elevate culture by creating an empathy video game for 20,000 employees. Ben makes it easy — for coaches, consultants, speakers, and small business owners — to get their book done in as little as 5 weeks!
From there, it’s making an impact as a unique expert, enjoying 5-figure speaking fees, and getting clients & partners BEFORE they’re published! With 38 years of writing adventures, Ben helped launch the world’s largest magazine (AARP) and his teachings are used by more than 50,000 people worldwide.
Global Radio Authority & Podcast Expert, IBGR Co-Founder
Donna Kunde is a podcast host & radio personality who has produced almost 14,000 podcasts, while elevating businesses, with more than 300,000 downloads (to date). So with her own international business radio station (and network), Donna is amplifying more than 70 experts (in 14 countries), reaching listeners in more than 180 countries, and delivering worldwide transformation, every single day. Donna is all about taking proven wisdom and applying it, 13 minutes at a time. Then turning that into a podcast AND book, in just 20 weeks. (It’s called the Influencers Formula.) If you’d like to learn more about the Influencers Formula for your business, contact Donna today.