S11 E30 Podcast Repurposing: Audiograms
- “Uncommon thinkers reuse what common thinkers refuse.” — J. R. D. Tata
- Become a person worth listening to by adding a visual element to your audio so you can maximize your marketing through automatic distribution.
- Automatically create visual audio and automatically post on your relevant social media channels (that gets triggered when your podcast is complete). Use a tool like HEADLINER.
- Stop creating (since you’ve done that already, GREAT JOB). Choose an audiogram platform, set it up (with the right graphics(s), keywords, and other metadata). It’s easy to make a massive amount of consistent content.
- [TAKE ACTION] Think about your content strategy and add your audiograms to your preferred social media publishing tool.
Ben Gioia ("joya")
Book Coach, Strategist & Publishing Advisor
Ben Gioia ("joya") is a three-time, best-selling author, podcast, and international radio show host. He’s trained millionaires at Stanford and helped a Fortune 100 company elevate culture by creating an empathy video game for 20,000 employees. Ben makes it easy — for coaches, consultants, speakers, and small business owners — to get their book done in as little as 5 weeks!
From there, it’s making an impact as a unique expert, enjoying 5-figure speaking fees, and getting clients & partners BEFORE they’re published! With 38 years of writing adventures, Ben helped launch the world’s largest magazine (AARP) and his teachings are used by more than 50,000 people worldwide.
Global Radio Authority & Podcast Expert, IBGR Co-Founder
Donna Kunde is a podcast host & radio personality who has produced over 14,000 podcasts, while elevating businesses, with more than 300,000 downloads (to date). So with her own international business radio station (and network), Donna is amplifying more than 70 experts (in 14 countries), reaching listeners in more than 180 countries, and delivering worldwide transformation, every single day. Donna is all about taking proven wisdom and applying it, 13 minutes at a time. Then turning that into a podcast AND book, in just 20 weeks. (It’s called the Influencers Formula.) If you’d like to learn more about the Influencers Formula for your business, contact Donna today.
Listen to Live: IBGR.Network
Subscribe to the podcast at influencersformula.com