S11 E51 Be Easy To Follow By Building Your Monetizing Muscle & Amplifying Your Reach |IBGR | Donna Kunde & Ben Gioia (“joya”)
- There are a ton of ways to monetize and amplify your podcast. Don’t do them all. Follow the steps, test, and then add / expand when and if appropriate. (You’ll invest later.)
- Become someone worth listening to by being easy to follow and using the Podcast Profit Playbook.
- Your listeners (and next clients) are waiting for you to show up and transform their life and their business with your area of expertise.
- Review the Influencers Formula Episodes 25-40 (Podcast Profit Playbook) to learn how to build your monetization muscle. (Humbly) tell people you’re a thought leader as you amplify your unique expertise, and leverage the ‘F’ out of your show. (And remember that F is for fabulous!)
- [TAKE ACTION] Review, remember, listen, and implement. And schedule a call with us at IBGR.info so you can get your podcast done!
Listen to Live: IBGR.Network
Subscribe to the podcast at influencersformula.com
Ben Gioia ("joya")
Book Coach, Strategist & Publishing Advisor
Ben Gioia ("joya") is a three-time, best-selling author, podcast, and international radio show host. He’s trained millionaires at Stanford and helped a Fortune 100 company elevate culture by creating an empathy video game for 20,000 employees. Ben makes it easy — for coaches, consultants, speakers, and small business owners — to get their book done in as little as 5 weeks!
From there, it’s making an impact as a unique expert, enjoying 5-figure speaking fees, and getting clients & partners BEFORE they’re published! With 38 years of writing adventures, Ben helped launch the world’s largest magazine (AARP) and his teachings are used by more than 50,000 people worldwide.
Global Radio Authority & Podcast Expert, IBGR Co-Founder
Donna Kunde is a podcast host & radio personality who has produced almost 14,000 podcasts, while elevating businesses, with more than 300,000 downloads (to date). So with her own international business radio station (and network), Donna is amplifying more than 70 experts (in 14 countries), reaching listeners in more than 180 countries, and delivering worldwide transformation, every single day. Donna is all about taking proven wisdom and applying it, 13 minutes at a time. Then turning that into a podcast AND book, in just 20 weeks. (It’s called the Influencers Formula.) If you’d like to learn more about the Influencers Formula for your business, contact Donna today.
TAGS: IBGR, IBGR Network, Donna Kunde, Ben Gioia (“joya”), business, podcasting, podcasting for business, online business, business podcast, business podcast, business tips, podcasting tips, business mastery, business coaching, business ideas, podcasting tutorial, start a business, podcasting equipment, business edition, why every business needs a podcast today