S11 E7 The Biggest Mistake Podcasters Make (Before They Even Touch The Mic) with Donna Kunde & Ben Gioia (“joya”)
1. "To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan, and not quite enough time. – Leonard Bernstein
2. Become a person worth listening to by not making this terrible mistake. Use show notes. Do show notes! Why? People listen with their eyes first.
3. Show Notes. Persistent, consistent action, with a plan. Keep you calm too!
4. The How - What you need to do
- Set aside calendar time to write to sleep on it, and to edit the draft.
- Yes to your subconscious
- Really want to be worth listening to. Here’s where you draw the line and then step over.
5. [TAKE ACTION] Write down WHAT, WHY, WHEN, and HOW. Set your timer for 13 minutes and start capturing your thoughts. Then step away and let your subconscious bubble.
Ben Gioia ("joya")
Book Coach, Strategist, and Publishing Advisor
Ben Gioia ("joya") is a three-time, best-selling author, podcast, and international radio show host. He’s trained millionaires at Stanford and helped a Fortune 100 company elevate culture by creating an empathy video game for 20,000 employees. Ben makes it easy — for coaches, consultants, speakers, and small business owners — to get their book done in as little as 5 weeks!
From there, it’s making an impact as a unique expert, enjoying 5-figure speaking fees, and getting clients & partners BEFORE they’re published! With 38 years of writing adventures, Ben helped launch the world’s largest magazine (AARP) and his teachings are used by more than 50,000 people worldwide.
Global Radio Authority & Podcast Expert, IBGR Co-Founder
Donna Kunde is a podcast host & radio personality who has produced almost 14,000 podcasts, while elevating businesses, with more than 300,000 downloads (to date). So with her own international business radio station (and network), Donna is amplifying more than 70 experts (in 14 countries), reaching listeners in more than 180 countries, and delivering worldwide transformation, every single day. Donna is all about taking proven wisdom and applying it, 13 minutes at a time. Then turning that into a podcast AND book, in just 20 weeks. (It’s called the Influencers Formula.) If you’d like to learn more about the Influencers Formula for your business, contact Donna today.
Listen to Live: IBGR.Network
Subscribe to the podcast at influencersformula.com
If you want direct, live support from us for your business podcast, then contact us today at ibgr.info.
TAGS: IBGR, IBGR Network, Donna Kunde, Ben Gioia (“joya”), business, podcasting, podcasting for business, online business, business podcast, business podcast, business tips, podcasting tips, business mastery, business coaching, business ideas, podcasting tutorial, start a business, podcasting equipment, business edition, why every business needs a podcast today